Subtitle: Creating an ecosystem for precision medicine to scale
The programme seeks the worlds leading Precision Medicine startups to support through development, regulation, investment, adoption and scale to UK and international markets to innovate and advance the healthcare landscape.
The programme curates an ecosystem of physical space and specialist to support precision medicine innovations to develop research into world leading technology, support to gain regulatory approval and adoption not only to the UK healthcare system but scale internationally.
The Programme is a 6-12 month scale up programme (depending on stage), connecting you with academia, industry and the healthcare sectors to create a clear innovation pathway.
We want every company within precision medicine to apply.
To gain the full benefit from this programme, it’s advised that companies:
- Work in the area of Precision Medicine*
- Be early- to mid-stage medical device, diagnostic, or digital health companies
- Not yet closed a Series B
- Be data-driven
- Be able to demonstrate their route to market with a time-frame of 12 – 18 months
- Have already received seed/grant funding
- Show team credibility (at least 3 members with complimentary and relevant expertise)
- Have Data Scientist involvement
- Use of AI